Thursday, November 30, 2006

I feel the need to lie very very still

I haven't been on a beach to do absolutely nothing since the end of August. This is not a good thing and must be corrected as soon as possible. Since Vancouver is still covered in white stuff and hasn't seen the sun in days, I will wait until I arrive in Hawaii to do some remedial lounging. On a sandy beach, in a hammock, or on a deck chair on our lanai - it does not matter.


The last beach that I found myself on was Cavendish Beach with my friends, Alyssa, Andrew, and Jen. It was our afternoon break after a long day of doing all things Anne. However, our stay on the beach was short as we were quickly pushed off the soft sand by dark clouds, rain, wind, and cool temperatures.

PS. For those of you with a keen eye and a curiosity for obscure flavours of potato chips, the bag on the beach blanket is (unfortunately) not filled with lobster-flavoured chips. The chips in the bag were made with PEI potatoes -- delicious! -- but were not crustacean seasoned.

No comments: